Saturday, December 31, 2011

Karsjens Christmas

David and I celebrated Christmas early this year on Christmas Eve Eve. We bought a real tree with plans to purchase a fake one when they went on sale after Christmas....well, we didn't quite buy one after Christmas, so we'll see what happens for next year :) We started off the night with fondue and ended with opening presents!

 I would just like the point out the tree topper we had for a while :)
Bear and his present :)

I don't have a picture of my Christmas present but I do have pictures from my Christmas present! David got me a camera and I absolutely LOVE it! First picture with the camera... :)


2 comments:

  1. I see that David learned about tree toppers from his fav sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun... i think most first pictures from cameras look like that.... david and jackies sure did ;)

    ReplyDelete